Private School Enrollment
As a resident of the East Pennsboro Area School District, your student is entitled to receive transportation to private school within ten miles from the district boundaries. The district needs some important information on file in order to provide transportation for each student. Transportation cannot be enacted or continued until this information is provided. The purposes of gathering this information are to safely and efficiently provide this service to those resident students who are entitled to receive transportation. Please complete the Private School Requirements and submit them to the Student Accounting Office to begin transportation.
Transportation will begin within three business days after the request is processed. The transportation office will notify you of your student’s transportation assignment and start date.
Private School Requirements
Please complete the private school student form using the link below and submit it along with an acceptable document to prove residency to the Student Accounting Office.
- Acceptable Documents to Prove Residency in East Pennsboro Area School District:
The following two documents are acceptable means of proving residency. Any of these documents
must be current and include the homeowner’s / lessee’s name and address.
- Lease (signed by landlord and tenant)
- Renters’ or Homeowners’ Insurance Policy (declarations page)
- Mortgage Statement (within three months)
- Sewer/Trash or Utility Bill which shows a service address (within three months)
- Check stub from wages, public assistance, or social security (within three months)
- Payment or liability of payment of recent municipal and school district taxes