East Pennsboro Area School District believes that the athletics and activities we offer not only provide the students with the opportunity to perform in something they enjoy; the offerings also prepare our students with skills they can utilize toward a productive future. Integrity, fairness, and respect are lifetime values taught through participation and the principles of good sportsmanship. With them, the spirit of competition thrives, fueled by honest rivalry, courteous relations, and graceful acceptance of the results.
A good sport is a true leader within the school and the community. As a member of our school, your sportsmanship goals should include:
- Realizing that athletics and activities are part of the educational experience, and the benefits of involvement go beyond the result;
- Participating in positive cheers that encourage our students; and discouraging any cheer that would redirect that focus;
- Learning, understanding and respecting the rules of the contest; while also respecting the coaches, advisors, and officials who administer them and their decisions;
- Respecting our visitors, and acknowledging them for striving to do their best;
- Developing a sense of dignity under all circumstances.
2022-23 Enrollment Dates
|SEASON||HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS ENROLLMENT DEADLINE (5:00 p.m.)*||
MIDDLE SCHOOL FIRST TRY-OUT
*Athletes may still be able to join a team following the deadline; but, they will not be able to participate on the first practice date and/or until all registration forms and fees have been submitted.
The Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) and the Mid Penn Conference (MPC) govern East Pennsboro Area School District’s athletic programs.
Generally stated, the purpose and function of the Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association (PIAA) is to develop and enforce rules, which are authorized or adopted by the member schools, regulating interscholastic athletic competition. The Mid Penn Conference (MPC), geographically aligned within District 3, assists and serves its member schools with the maintenance of interscholastic athletic programs which are compatible with the highest standards of education, integrity, sportsmanship, and competitive sports.
Click on a team; then, select “Follow Team” on the schedule page.
Phone: (717) 901-4677
Fax: (717) 901-8797
Athletic Office Hours
8:00am – 5:00pm
(Lunch 1-2 pm)
Regular School Hours
Click for EP Athletics Twitter messages.