Change of Residence within EPASD
Please be aware that transportation will NOT be updated until the change of residence process has been completed. Transportation will begin within three school days after the request is processed. After completion of the change of residence process, your Sapphire Community Web Portal will be updated with new transportation assignment.
Please print and complete the Change of Residence Form (Click Here) and submit it along with acceptable documentation to prove residency, along with the photo identification for the parent who is requesting the change of residence(expired photo id cannot be accepted. Drivers license must be updated with new District address(this can be done through a free online service through PENNDOT). Please submit items to the Student Accounting Office. Please complete separate Change of Address forms for each student. It is not necessary to have an appointment to update address information. The Change of Address packet can either be emailed to Kathy Sudak ([email protected]) or dropped off at the District Administration Office at 890 Panther Parkway Enola Pa. 17025. If further information is needed after receipt of the paperwork, you will be contacted by EPASD.
Acceptable Proof of Residency Documents:
The following documents are acceptable means of proving residency( TWO are required) Any of these documents must be current (within last three months) and include the homeowner’s / lessee’s name and address.
- Lease (signed by landlord and tenant and includes ** ALL occupants)
- Renters’ or Homeowners’ Insurance Policy (declarations page)
- Mortgage Statement (within three months)
- Sewer/Trash or Utility Bill which shows a service address (within three months)
- Check stub from wages, public assistance, or social security (within three months
- Payment or liability of payment of recent municipal and school district taxes
- Parent/Guardian AND District resident with whom they reside must complete Multiple Occupancy Affidavits.
- District resident must also provide two of the above acceptable documents for proof of residency along with their photo id with their Affidavit.
- Multiple Occupancy paperwork can be obtained on our District website www.epasd.org Parents/Guardians, Student Accounting and Registration, Registration Resources/Multiple Occupancy. If an appointment is needed to have paperwork notarized, please email [email protected]