Student Accounting & Registration » Change of Residence within EPASD

Change of Residence within EPASD

Any address change within the East Pennsboro Area School District requires a Change of Address form to be completed and updated Proof of Residency and Photo ID.  It is required for each student’s record to contain the most current, accurate residency information.

Please be aware that transportation will NOT be updated until the change of residence process has been completed.  Transportation will begin within three school days after the request is processed.  After completion of the change of residence process, your Sapphire Community Web Portal will be updated with new transportation assignment.

Please print and complete the Change of Residence Form (Click Here)  and submit it along with acceptable documentation to prove residency, along with the photo identification for the parent who is requesting the change of residence(expired photo id cannot be accepted). Please submit items to the Student Accounting Office. Please complete separate Change of Address forms for each student.  It is not necessary to have an appointment to update address information. The Change of Address packet can either be emailed to Kathy Sudak ([email protected]) or dropped off at the District Administration Office at 890 Panther Parkway Enola Pa. 17025.  If further information is needed after receipt of the paperwork, you will be contacted by EPASD.

Acceptable Proof of Residency Documents

The following documents are acceptable means of proving residency. Any of these documents
must be current (within last three months) and include the homeowner’s / lessee’s name and address.

  • Deed
  • Lease (signed by landlord and tenant)
  • Renters’ or Homeowners’ Insurance Policy (declarations page)
  • Mortgage Statement (within three months)
  • Sewer/Trash or Utility Bill which shows a service address (within three months)
  • Check stub from wages, public assistance, or social security (within three months
  • Payment or liability of payment of recent municipal and school district taxes

If the natural parent or guardian changing a student’s address is not named on the acceptable document to prove residency, the parent/guardian and the Homeowner/Lessee will need to complete additional notarized forms to complete the change of residence. The Homeowner/Lessee will also need to provide one of the acceptable proof of residency documents listed above.  The Multiple Occupancy Affidavits can be found in the “Registration Resources” section of the Student Accounting and Registration Page.