Student Accounting & Registration
Kindergarten Registration is OPEN!
WELCOME KINDERGARTEN FAMILIES 2023-2024!
Your child must be five years of age on or before August 31st 2023. No exceptions can be made for this policy. To register for Kindergarten for next year, please select the 2023-2024 school year registration form for completion.
For information about the EPASD Kindergarten program please see Welcome Class of 2036 at the bottom of this page and click on view Kindergarten handbook.
East Pennsboro Area School District uses the Sapphire K-12 information system. This is an easy-to-use, secure online pre-registration for newly enrolling students (previous district students are considered new students when reenrolling with EPASD). The same online pre-registration form is used for grades K-12.
Submission of Registration documents for EPASD Grades K-12 is 100 % on-line. If an in- person appointment is needed AFTER the online pre-registration is complete, email Kathy Sudak at [email protected]
Documents required to complete enrollment
- Child's State Issued Birth Certificate -- English translation needed if possible.
- Proof of Residency (ONE item on the table below is needed) -- must be in the name of the person listed on proof of residency completing enrollment:
|Renters' or Homeowners' Insurance Policy||Declarations page with date, account number, and address|
|Mortgage Statement||Within three months date, account number, and address|
|Sewer/Trash or Utility Bill (except Verizon)||Showing date, service address, and account number (within three months)|
|Check Stub from Wages, Public Assistance, or Social Security||Within three months, must contain current home address|
|Payment or Liability of Payment of Recent Municipal and School District Tax||Must contain date, account number, and address|
|Lease||Must be the ENTIRE LEASE and last page must be signed and dated by Landlord AND Tenant ***All occupants must be listed.|
- Parent/Guardian’s Photo Identification: A current, government issued identification card including a photograph or signature with District address listed and a serial or identification number is required. Cannot accept expired documents. Must have address change card from PennDOT submitted along with photo id
- Immunizations—must include name of Dr office/clinic where shots received
- Name of school student most recently attended—needed to send records request to previous school
Once your online pre-registration is received, you will receive an email from Kathy Sudak (Student Accounting/Registration clerk) acknowledging receipt of the pre-registration and the next steps in the enrollment process.
Who can register students Grades K-12:
The biological parent, adoptive parent (court paperwork needed), or court appointed guardian may enroll a student (court order signed and dated by judge).
How To Register students Grade K-12:
Complete and submit the online preregistration by clicking ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION link below. If you never registered a student with our District, create a New Account. An online pre-registration is required for each student if registering multiple students.
Previously enrolled EPASD students are considered new students and the online pre-registration must be completed. TO RE-ENROLL a student/students, enter your email address and password at the Registration Log in page.
Please click n the 2022-2023 registration form to enroll your student for the 2022-2023 school year.
Registering for the 2023-2024 school year beginning in August 2023? New Student registrations for Grades 1-12 cannot be submitted until after June 5th 2023.
Once enrollment is complete, the parent/guardian will receive a Welcome email from Kathy Sudak([email protected]) containing contact information for enrolled school as well as Meet and Greet dates.
East Pennsboro Area School District has two elementary schools, one middle school and one high school within the District:
East Pennsboro Elementary School (717) 732-0441 and West Creek Hills Elementary School (717) 732-0142. BOTH schools are grades K-5. School hours are 8:50 – 3:20 Monday through Friday. The elementary school the student attends is based on the street address within the District.
East Pennsboro Area Middle School (grades 6-8) School hours are 8:00 - 2:55 Monday through Friday.
East Pennsboro Area High School (grades 9-12) hours are 7:30 - 2:30 Monday through Friday.
TO BEGIN THE ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION PLEASE CLICK HERE (Assistance with completion of the on-line pre-registration can be found by clicking orange Registration Resources button below--Parents Registration Reference Guide)
Welcome Class of 2036!
Please review our Kindergarten handbook. It is a great tool with a lot of information about our program and tips for getting ready for that big step!
ADMINISTRATION CENTER LOBBY COMPUTER WORKSTATION
To withdraw a student from our District:
- Contact the new school/district where you will be enrolling your student to obtain registration information. This should be done prior to withdrawal.
- EPASD must receive enrollment verification from the new school/district in order to officially withdraw students from EPASD. This must be received in the Student Accounting Office in order for the withdraw from EPASD to be processed.
- Until your child is officially withdrawn from EPASD, compulsory attendance regulations apply. If your child does not attend school, you will be subject to fines. Title 24§13-1326, et seq.