Documents Required to Complete Enrollment
Documents required to complete enrollment
(click Google Select Language in top right hand corner to select language other than English)
- Child's State Issued Birth Certificate -- English translation needed if possible.
- Proof of Residency (TWO items on the table below are needed) -- must be in the name of the person listed on proof of residency by person completing enrollment. Please see Multiple Occupancy section below if unable to provide proof of residency in parent/guardian/s name.
|Renters' or Homeowners' Insurance Policy||Declarations page with date, account number, and address|
|Mortgage Statement||Within three months date, account number, and address|
|Sewer/Trash or Utility Bill (except Verizon)||Showing date, service address, and account number (within three months)|
|Check Stub from Wages, Public Assistance, or Social Security||Within three months, must contain current home address|
|Payment or Liability of Payment of Recent Municipal and School District Tax||Must contain date, account number, and address|
|Lease||Must be the ENTIRE LEASE and last page must be signed and dated by Landlord AND Tenant ***All occupants must be listed**.|
|Deed||Must contain date and address|
- Multiple Occupancy Affidavit completion by Parent/Guardian along with submission of up to date photo id
- Multiple Occupancy Affidavit Owner/Leese completion by District resident along with two of the above acceptable documents for proof of residency along with their photo id with their Affidavit.
- Both Affidavits must be notarized.
- Obtain Multiple Occupancy paperwork on our District website www.epasd.org Parents/Guardians>Student Accounting and Registration>Registration Resources>Multiple Occupancy. The District provided notary services free of charge. If an appointment is needed to have paperwork notarized, please email [email protected]
- Parent/Guardian’s Photo Identification: A current, government issued identification card including a photograph or signature with District address listed and a serial or identification number is required. Cannot accept expired documents. Must have address change card from PENNDOT submitted along with photo id. This is a free online service through PENNDOT.
- Immunizations—must include name of Dr. office/clinic where shots received.
In order for enrollment K-6, all students must have their DTaP, Polio, Hep B, MMR, and Varicella vaccines. Students entering grades 7 or above must also have their Tdap and MCV vaccines. Please note that a student may be initially enrolled so long as they have the first does of each required vaccination. Following that, documentation must be provided to student’s school nurse for each additional dose. For more information, please see the chart below.
- Name of school student most recently attended—needed to send records request to previous school
- Transcript and/or report card
- IEP, GIEP, or 504 Accommodations: If your child receives special education services or other health-related accommodations, it is helpful for you to provide his/her most recent reports relevant to his/her education. This information will be reviewed in order to determine the appropriate placement for your child.
Please review our Kindergarten handbook. It is a great tool with a lot of information about our program and tips for getting ready for that big step!
Multiple Occupancy Affidavits
If the natural parent or guardian enrolling the student or who is changing a student’s address is not named on the acceptable document to prove residency provided, the parent/guardian and the homeowner/lessee must complete Affidavits to be notarized. The District resident must also provide one of the accepted proof of residency documents along with their current photo ID notarized forms to complete the enrollment or change of residence. The Multiple Occupancy Affidavits to accompany the proof of residence are found below.
Affidavit of Multiple Occupancy/Affidavit of Residence
An Affidavit of Multiple Occupancy / Affidavit of Residence form must be completed by the legal parent or guardian if he/she is not named on the document provided to prove residency. This form must be signed in front of a notary.
Affidavit of Multiple Occupancy by Owner/Lessee
An Affidavit of Multiple Occupancy by Owner/Lessee form must be completed by the Owner/Lessee of the residence if the owner/lessee is not the parent/legal guardian who is proving residency or attending the registration appointment. This form must be signed in front of a notary.
Affidavit of Multiple Occupancy by Owner/Lessee
Parent Registration Reference Guide
Physical & Dental Forms
Physical exams are required for entry into Kindergarten, 6th, and 11th grades. These exams must be dated in the year that the student will start school for the grade level indicated. Please provide the physical exam form to your child’s physician for completion. Your child’s physician may also provide you with a physical exam form from his/her office, which is acceptable. If the exam has not been completed prior to the start of school, it may be provided to the school nurse once it has been completed.
Dental exams are required for entry into Kindergarten, 3rd, and 7th grades. These exams must be dated in the year that the student will start school for the grade level indicated. Please provide the dental exam form to your child’s dentist for completion. Your child’s dentist may also provide you with a dental exam form from his/her office, which is acceptable. If the exam has not been completed prior to the start of school, it may be provided to the school nurse once it has been completed.
1302 Affidavit of Admission
An approved 1302 Affidavit of Admission application is required for residents requesting enrollment of children whose parents or court-appointed guardians do not live in the school district. PA Law (24 PS 13-1302) states “when a resident of any school district keeps in his/her home, such child shall be entitled to all free school privileges afford to resident children of the school district.
Before accepting the child as a student East Pennsboro Area School District requires the Resident to file a sworn affidavit that (1) the person is a resident of the school district; (2) the person is supporting the child gratis; (3) the person is assuming all personal obligations for the child relative to school requirements; and (4) the person intends to keep supporting the child continuously throughout the year, including weekends and summers.
The Resident takes responsibility for the child in education matters and assumes all attendance obligations. This means that the District Resident is responsible for the child’s education including grades, attendance, and behavior. If there are issues involving the school attendance of the child, the District Resident is held responsible. If there is a need to enforce truancy laws, the District Resident will be the person held liable for the child’s attendance. This could include fines set by the district magistrate or judge. Also, if the child fails to properly care for school property and there is a need for money to be paid for repair or replacement, such payment will be the responsibility of the District Resident. Any disciplinary issues and resulting restitution will also be the District Resident’s responsibility
The approved District Resident must submit a new sworn statement and a current copy of the required additional documentation must be submitted each school year; otherwise, the child may be dropped from enrollment as an active student.
Please click below for information regarding this process.