East Pennsboro Area School District has a responsibility to inform the public of the actions and the services provided by our schools. We are committed to doing this by providing quality, accurate, and timely information to the community on a regular basis. The EPASD Communications Office provides communications, marketing, public relations, and website support to the District’s schools, the Administration Office, and associated organizations.
- Communicates information about the District, schools, students, School Board, staff, programs, activities, initiatives, events, and accomplishments, among other information, through various channels to stakeholders including the community and media.
- Assists with the preparation and distribution of internal communications.
- Handles media inquiries, requests for publicity, and advertising.
- Issues press releases and advisories, and connects members of the media with the appropriate district personnel.
- Oversees the district website and assists with school website maintenance.
- Manages the District’s Twitter account and Facebook page.
- Provides a photographer for school and district events, initiatives, and programs.
- Creates and publishes printed materials including, but not limited to, brochures, flyers, the school activities calendar, programs, and newsletters.
- Reviews submissions for, and maintains, the District’s online Community Bulletin Board.
- Assists with the planning and coordination of special District events.
We encourage all members of the East Pennsboro community to subscribe to our social media accounts to receive important news, information, and event updates.