Pupil Services & Special Education
East Pennsboro Area School District believes that all students have the capacity to learn when given the right conditions; thus, the school district must vary the class size, staffing, instructional strategies, and placement to accommodate individual differences.
One way EPASD provides the right conditions is through the Special Education Department. Within this department, we offer a wide range of programs and services to meet all student’s unique learning needs.
Special Education Plan 2022-2025
- CAIU- https://www.caiu.org/
- PDE- https://www.education.pa.gov/Pages/default.aspx
- ARC of PA- https://thearcpa.org/
- Special Olympics-https://www.sopam.org/
- Cumberland County Services-https://www.ccpa.net/
- Autism Society of America-http://www.autismharrisburg.org/