EP Booster Club
EP Athletic Booster Club is an active volunteer organization dedicated to supporting East Pennsboro student-athletes for over 25 years. We invite any community member, parent, student, or any other interested person to our meetings and welcome participation.
- President – John Lumbard (570-932-1309)
- Vice President – Maria Newman
- Treasurer – Rayna Wilson
- Recording Secretary – Holly Lumbard
We support our student-athletes in a variety of ways. Some are included below:
- We provide (at no cost to the student-athlete) the “Panther All-Sports Passes” giving students access to all home sporting events throughout the year.
- We provide needed equipment and amenities for individual sports teams, the Athletic Trainer, and Athletic Department.
- We prepare the Fall, Winter, and Spring Athletic Program Books.
- We coordinate the Fall Sports Kick-off Festivities to pull all community members and athletes together.
With such an aggressive agenda you can see why we need YOUR HELP to accomplish all of our goals. We meet on the second Monday of each month at 7:00 pm in the High School Cafeteria. Please join us at our meetings and get involved!
EPABC has recently supported athletes with the purchase and installation of a scoreboard at the field hockey field, purchase of needed parts for the Soccer field scoreboard, generators to run scoreboards at fields, sound systems for Athletic department use at senior nights and other events at fields, monies for teams traveling to post season away games, electrical installation at the stadium for football play clocks and timing systems for track and field, recognition of our state champion athlete, athlete scholarships, fall, winter and spring programs, annual senior athlete banquet and many other individual team and athletic department needs.
If you have any questions or would like more information about what we do, please feel free to contact any of our officers.