In May 2019, East Pennsboro Area School District (EPASD) students will participate in Keystone exams.
The Keystone exams assess middle and high school student proficiency in core subject areas and are one component used to determine whether our students meet high school graduation requirements. The District will use Keystone Exams to improve its progress related to state standards.
Please review the Keystone schedules below and talk with your child about the importance of these tests. Please ensure that your child gets a good night’s sleep and eats a good breakfast to prepare for testing days.
East Pennsboro Area Middle School Keystone Schedule 2019 (Algebra I students only)
- May 14 – 15 Keystone Algebra
East Pennsboro Area High School Spring Keystone Exam Schedule 2019
- May 13 – 14 Literature Modules 1 & 2
- May 15 -16 Algebra Modules 1 & 2
- May 17 Literature and Algebra Make-Up Exams (if absent from regular testing window)
- May 20 – 21 Biology Modules 1 & 2
- May 22 Biology, Literature and Algebra Make-Up Exams (if absent from regular testing window)
Please review the following information about Keystone Testing in addition to Electronic Device and Calculator policies. Thank you for being a partner in your child’s educational journey.