2018-2019 PANTHER ALUMNI WALL OF HONOR
The East Pennsboro Area School District is seeking nominations for graduates to be inducted into the Alumni Wall of Honor. A graduate can be recognized for one of the following categories: Service to Humanity, Loyalty to EPASD, Outstanding Achievement in Athletics or Outstanding Achievement in a Chosen Profession.
Access our Nomination Form here.
All nominations due Friday, February 8, 2019.
- Selections limited to 2 per year.
- Once a person is inducted, he/she will not be considered for future inclusion in another category.
- Current staff members are not eligible for nomination.
- The individual must have graduated from East Pennsboro Area High School and attended for at least two years.
- Candidates not selected in the year of nomination will be reconsidered for a maximum of 5 years.
- An individual may not nominate himself/herself.
- Nominee for Outstanding Achievement in Athletics must have graduated at least 10 years prior to selection and will be considered based on high school and post high school achievements in athletics.
- Nominee for Outstanding Achievement in a Chosen Profession or for Service to Humanity must have graduated at least 15 years prior to selection.
- Nominee for Loyalty to East Pennsboro Area High School must have graduated at least 15 years prior to selection.
How to Submit Nomination:
- Complete this Nomination Form with complete and accurate information.
- Provide a narrative containing substantive background information.
- Attach a separate sheet of paper which contains a list of the Nominee’s specific contributions and achievements; a resume for the nominee may be attached in addition to this list of achievements. Please provide enough detail so that the committee can make an informed decision.
- Questions about this nomination form should be directed to Scott Rhoads, 717-732-3601 ext. 5322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Return the nomination form and attachments by mail or email no later than February 8, 2019 to:
East Pennsboro Area School District
Attn: Scott Rhoads
890 Valley Street
Enola, PA 17025