Registration for EPYAL Basketball will open on Monday September 16, 2019, and will remain open through Monday October 7, 2019.
EPYAL will once again offer the following programs:
- Kindergarten (co-ed) – $75.00 registration fee
- Girls 1st/2nd grade, 3rd/4th grade, 5th/6th grade, 7th/8th grade, and high school level – $105.00 registration fee
- Boys 1st/2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th/6th grade, 7th/8th grade and high school level – $105.00 registration fee
- Travel teams for the following: Girls 5th/6th grade, Boys 4th grade, Boys 5th grade, Boys 6th grade – normal registration fee plus a $30.00 travel fee will be collected at first practice
- To volunteer, please turn in one $60.00 check per family. Checks will be returned once a family member volunteers during the season. More details will be shared after registration closes.
- Fundraiser – you may choose to participate and sell at least 20 items or you can buyout during the registration process.
- Travel tryouts and rec evals – dates/times/locations TBD – emails will be sent with further info after registration closes.
- Practices targeted to begin first week of November (practices held weeknights). Games targeted to begin first week of December (games are all held on Saturdays).
Any further questions can be emailed to Steve Chernov – email@example.com.
For registration information, please visit click here.