Welcome to Our School
Welcome to the East Pennsboro Elementary School website! EPE is a progressive “big school” with the comfort of a small town, family atmosphere! Our elementary school is comprised of kindergarten through fourth grade with a population between 550 and 600 students. We have a highly dedicated teaching and support staff who is proud to call EPE “home”!
We are proud to offer some of the highest quality programming in the region at our elementary schools. We offer the following research-based programs to deliver our core curriculum:
- Fundations (K-3 phonics and cursive instruction)
- Lucy Calkins Units of Study (K-4 writing instruction)
- Responsive Classroom and Zones of Regulation (K-4 social-emotional instruction)
- Inquiry-Based, FOSS Next Generation Science Instruction (K-4)
- My Math (K-4 Math instruction)
- Good Habits, Great Readers (K-4 Reading instruction)
We welcome you to our school and our website. Please take a few moments to review my monthly newsletter and the links to teachers’ websites. Please, if you should have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact your child’s classroom teacher, our office staff, or myself! We are happy to assist in any way!
We have monthly newsletter to keep you up to speed on all the happenings at EPE:
East Pennsboro Area Elementary School
840 Panther Parkway
Enola, PA 17025-2065