The Business Department is located in the District Administration Center and is comprised of the Business Administrator, Bookkeeper, HR/Payroll, Business Office Coordinator, and Accounts Receivable/Payable. This staff supports the EPASD educational program by directly providing audit, budget preparation/management, employee benefit, Federal/State reimbursement reporting, financial accounting, investment management, payroll processing, purchasing, risk management, and tax administration services.
In addition, the Food Service Program, Transportation Manager and Director of Buildings and Grounds report to the Business Administrator.
On May 2, 2019, the East Pennsboro Board of School Directors approved placing the Proposed Final Budget for the 2019 -2020 school year on display. School directors and administrators worked together for several months to prepare a budget that maintains high-quality educational programs while maintaining the current tax millage rate. As a result of their efforts, the $42.3 million budget calls for a real estate tax mill rate of 12.3792, the same rate as the 2018 -2019 school year. The Board of School Directors adopted the final budget for the 2019-2020 school year on June 13, 2019.
- 2020-2021 Draft Budget
View the 2020-2021 Budget Presentation – Nov 21, 2019
- 2019-2020 Budget Information
View the 2019-2020 Budget
- 2018-2019 Budget
View the 2018-2019 Budget
- 2017-2018 Budget
View the 2017-2018 Budget
- 2016-2017 Budget
View the 2016-2017 Budget
- 2015-2016 Budget
View the 2015-2016 Budget
- 2014-2015 Budget
View the 2014-2015 Budget
- 2016-2017 Financial Statements View the 2016-2017 Financial Statements.
- 2015-2016 Financial Statements View the 2015-2016 Financial Statements.
- 2014-2015 Financial Statements View the 2014-2015 Financial Statements.
- 2013-2014 Financial Statements View the 2013-2014 Financial Statements.
- 2012-2013 Financial Statements View the 2012-2013 Financial Statements.
The Business Office is located at the East Pennsboro Administration Center, 890 Valley Street, Enola, PA.
Business Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 A.M.- 4:00 P.M., except holidays.
- Tutition Rates for Non-Residents View Tuition Rates.