The Business Department is located in the District Administration Center and is comprised of the Business Administrator, Bookkeeper, HR/Payroll, Business Office Coordinator, and Accounts Receivable/Payable. This staff supports the EPASD educational program by directly providing audit, budget preparation/management, employee benefit, Federal/State reimbursement reporting, financial accounting, investment management, payroll processing, purchasing, risk management, and tax administration services.
In addition, the Food Service Program, Transportation Manager and Director of Buildings and Grounds report to the Business Administrator.
The Board of School Directors will adopt the final budget for the 2018-2019 school year on Wednesday, June 20, 2018, at the regular scheduled board meeting, starting at 7:30 p.m. at the East Pennsboro Administration Center, 890 Valley Street, Enola, PA.
The (proposed) final budget is available at the Administration Center and at the link below.
- September 2018 Budget Information
View the September 2018 Budget Information.
- August 2018 Budget Information
View the August 2018 Budget Information.
- 2018-2019 Proposed Budget
View the 2018-2019 Budget.
- 2017-2018 Budget
View the 2017-2018.
- 2016-2017 Budget
View the 2016-2017 Budget.
- 2015-2016 Budget
View the 2015-2016 Budget.
- 2014-2015 Budget
View the 2014-2015 Budget.
The Business Office is located at the East Pennsboro Administration Center, 890 Valley Street, Enola, PA.
Business Office hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00 A.M.- 4:00 P.M., except holidays.
- 2016-2017 Financial Statements View the 2016-2017 Financial Statements.
- 2015-2016 Financial Statements View the 2015-2016 Financial Statements.
- 2014-2015 Financial Statements View the 2014-2015 Financial Statements.
- 2013-2014 Financial Statements View the 2013-2014 Financial Statements.
- 2012-2013 Financial Statements View the 2012-2013 Financial Statements.
- Tutition Rates for Non-Residents View Tuition Rates.