Step 2: Receive Your Registration Appointment
Each parent/guardian will be sent an appointment date and
time to the email account that was used to create the pre-registration account
through the Sapphire Software. This
appointment will be held at the district administration office at 890 Valley Street, Enola, Pa. 17025 unless otherwise indicated.
Any of these documents must be current and include the homeowner’s / lessee’s name and address. If the natural parent or guardian who is present at the enrollment appointment is not named on the proof of residency provided, the parent / guardian and the homeowner / lessee will need to complete additional notarized forms to complete the enrollment. Please contact the Student Accounting Office for further information prior to your appointment.
- Deed or Lease (signed by the landlord and tenant)
- Renters’ or Homeowners’ insurance policy (declarations page)
- Mortgage statement (within three months)
- Sewer/trash or utility bill showing a service address (within three months)
- Check stub from wages, public assistance or social security (within three months)
- Payment or liability of payment of recent municipal and school district taxes