- The "Application for Use of School Facilities" may be downloaded from the link below.
- Applications must be completed and submitted to the Director of Athletics and Activities at least ONE MONTH prior to the requested date.
- The Director of Athletics and Activities will review the application to determine if there are any scheduling conflicts with District use or other groups. Student and school activities take precedence over any outside organization's use of facilities.
- The Director of Athletics and Activities will submit the application to the Board of School Directors. The Board of School Directors will approve or deny the usage and sign-off on the request.
- If the usage is approved, an invoice will be prepared and e-mailed to the requesting Organization. No District building may be used without signed (and prior) approval. If the usage is denied, the individual will be notified in a timely manner by the Director of Athletics and Activities.
- For more information regarding eligibility, rules, restrictions, and costs, please email the Director of Athletics & Student Activities at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Modified on July 6, 2017